How to accurately assess future income generated by a wind farm or portfolio in development or operation?
Whether you are an investor or developer, our experts, with their technical, economic, and regulatory skills, will accompany you to:
- Evaluate the gross and net electricity production potential, based on production history and/or wind studies, taking into account losses, maintenance effects, and uncertainty;
- Simulate long-term electricity purchase rates produced over the entire lifespan of the investment;
- Predict the actual future revenues of the park according to operating conditions (maintenance, shutdowns, etc);
- Quantify the opportunity of a repowering operation.
- Review of production assumptions;
- Validation of a site's potential and turbine choices;
- Estimate of electricity purchase rates produced;
- Forecast of future revenues generated by a wind park.