Zelya Energy has extensive experience in the origination and development of conventional and renewable thermal power plants for electricity production, and in negotiations with national, regional and local administrations.
Active both nationally and internationally, our consultants help you analyze the legal, technical and financial feasibility of your power plant projects, and then organize and ensure their development.
- Preliminary study and/or full feasibility study of your power plant project;
- Resource and energy yield studies for wind, biomass, solar, hydro, etc.;
- Site identification, validation and advice on the choice of location;
- Creation of Business Plan and determination of financing needs;
- Preparation and organization of the power plant development phases;
- Preparation and organization of tenders for subcontractors and partners, project management support.
Our areas of expertise
- Combined cycle gas power plants;
- Wind farms;
- Photovoltaic solar power plants;
- Biomass power plants: assistance in tender response and presentation;
- Hydropower plants, micro and small hydro;
- Other conventional thermal power plants and cogeneration.