Our feasibility study service intervenes upstream of the construction or renovation or of biomass power and cogeneration plants, whether you are an investor, lender, insurer or industrialist.
Our studies provide you with the necessary information to make your decision and adapt your project.
We have carried out numerous feasibility studies and provided our technical and financial advice to industrialists and developers in France and internationally, for power plants of 5 to 65 MW thermal.
Content of our feasibility studies
- Resource: Evaluation of the biomass resource and production potential and supply conditions for a power plant or boiler;
- Design & engineering - Sizing of the plant, recommendations on the choice of turbines, boilers and precise estimation of production;
- Capital investments - Evaluation of construction costs, equipment and network connection;
- Project planning - Schedule of development, construction and installation stages; Payment deadlines estimation;
- Opex - Evaluation of insurance costs, operation and maintenance, taxes and rents ;
- Revenue estimation - Projected income statement and cash flows; Determination of the optimal financing structure and return on investment evaluation;
- Complete analysis of technical risks (loss of production, failure...) and financial risks.