Zelya Energy acts on behalf of developers, investors and lenders for biomass power plants and cogenerations, mobilizing the skills of its experts.
Experience in industry and market
Our team combines technical know-how and project development experience in decentralized production, providing support on regulatory issues, site selection, development, connection or even the delivery and assembly of installations.
Understanding the expectations of financiers
Our teams are responsive and have excellent writing skills, which are essential both for project finance players and private equity investors.
Once all risks are identified, our recommendations also cover the suspensive conditions of investment that will control them.
Our due diligence service
- Validation of the site, supply conditions and choice of installations
- Analysis of urban planning restrictions, building permits and environmental constraints
- Validation of the producible, the supply, and the selling prices of the energy produced
- Validation or execution of the business plan and financial valuation of the target power plants
- Analysis of legal, technical risks, insurance conditions and O&M